Cant log into Cpanel

Guest JF_Sly

Hello,

I am not able to get logged into my Cpanel. I registered with Heliohost and have the following domain:

foxfamilyden.heliohost.org

However I can not log into Cpanel. I can not use the link for the forgot password becasue the email provider (hotmail) for the email address I initially registered with is blocking email from heliohost. I want to get in and create the page before the account is removed becasuse the site was not created in time.

If possible, can you either reset the password or send the forgot password code to the email address on this helionet account (I was able to get it changed here to an alternate email address).

The problem I have is that it does not accept my password. I guess that I wrote it down incorrectly. I can select the Forgot password and it asks for a confirmation code. The problem with that is I never get it because Hotmail is blocking the email from heliohost. If you can, can you change the password and send it to me either via email (at the email address for this helionet account) or, change the email address on the heliohost account to match the one for my helionet account. Then I can get the confirmation code and get logged in.