not login control panel

soso0_0

I had the same problem with login so tried your link 'byron' and it worked.

The problem I have seems a little more concerning as it relates to mySQL and it seems I am not the only one.

I posted it prior to reading this post here:

http://www.helionet.org/index/index.php?sh...ic=4672&hl=

My SQL was fine until the cPanel white screening occurred.

Is there some sort of maintenance work going on as nobody has responded to the post above?

Also a little point on Avatars for this Forum.

Cannot upload one even though I am within limits.

I have got into cPanel as already mentioned but cannot find where to post a Support Ticket.

I thought it a good idea to post one as other people appear to have mySQL issues and the solution on the error mentioned in the above post link is to clear temp mysql files.

Quick Edit.

I am not sure if someone read this and and cleared temp, (unlikely as only posted 20 mins ago), but I had imported some tables from another installation into a fresh installation on this Server and reading the log error file in cPanel I thought I would clear all old references to Menu Links from the old database that were imported. Well that seems to have solved the problem. I deleted anything related to anything not installed in this installation, cleared trash, cleared cache.

Joomla Menu system has been a thorn in my side and I suppose it always will be. It quite simply controls everything.

In one installation I have I have deleted all content menu modules and made my own menus, (custom mods), hard linked to content, guess what, I spend so little time adding content to menus I have a life.

Moved from 'Customer Feedback

Is there some sort of maintenance work going on as nobody has responded to the post above?

Also a little point on Avatars for this Forum.

Cannot upload one even though I am within limits.

I have got into cPanel as already mentioned but cannot find where to post a Support Ticket.

I'm not sure what's been going on yet because I haven't heard from djbob since everybody was posting about having problems. I'm sure we will be hearing from him real soon so just try and be patient until then. As far as making a ticket, the forums are the place to do that and you have. :)