Request for account Deletion

Matt w

Hello,

My Names Matt Waiariki and i would like my heliohost.org/cPannel account to be deleted.

This is the Domain i registered with and i need to get it back up on Tumblr (my old Host) with in a few days if possible

account name : waiariki

domain name : waiariki.net

email : waiarik@gmail.com

Just don't login to cpanel for 30 days. You can still use your domain on the other host. Just change the nameservers to your other host's.

Yes thats the Problem. i cant. im using GoDaddy and when i Reset the name serves in the DNS. the website Stays Connected on cPannel

I'll just assume you mean GoDaddy. Well, just ask them then. They have customer support as far as I know, and there must be some workaround. Perhaps don't reset the Name Servers, but alter them to your Tumblr nameservers. It should disconnect in that event.

Or how about altering your GoDaddy cPanel settings.

I'm doing this by guess, I don't use it myself. But trying won't hurt...

Just don't login to cpanel for 30 days. You can still use your domain on the other host. Just change the nameservers to your other host's.

Yes thats the Problem. i cant. im using Godday and when i Reset the name serves in the DNS. the website Stays Connected on cPannel

It doesn't matter what you have in your heliohost cpanel as a domain name. What matters is what your nameservers are at Godaddy. When you set the nameservers to point to another host then that's where it's going to go when somebody clicks onto your domain name.