Account Install confirmed, but still appears to not exist

PurposelyCryptic

Hi,

I hope I am posting this under the correct forum (i.e. CS, and not questions). I signed up for an account yesterday, and received my confirmation email (Spoiler-tagged for length):

Subj: Hosting Account Installed!

Dear lordckt,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:

Username: lordckt (note: case sensitive!)

Password: ***********

Domain: lonetowerdesignworks.com

Control Panel URL: http://lonetowerdesignworks.com/cpanel

Please note that you may have to wait before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

Regards,

HelioHost Staff

I've tried to login through heliohost.org, and through CPanel on my domain, and have received the "Login Attempt Failed" error message from the former, and 404 errors when trying to access my domain or CPanel through it. After multiple login attempts, I tried resetting my password, and received a message indicating a confirmation code would be sent to me so I could reset it, however, more than an hour has since past without any email.

I realize it can take 48 hrs+ for the account to become active, my concern stems primarily from the confirmation email stating that during this period, I would encounter a 'suspended' message on the domain until validation, and instead have only encountered 404 errors. This coupled with the login error and the apparent inability to reset my password simply motivated me to post, especially after seeing other posts on the forums indicating that after signup their accounts were nowhere to be found in the system.

I have double-checked to ensure the nameserver entries are correct for the domain, and now simply wish to make sure that my account is fine.

Thank you in advance for your help and consideration.

You will have to wait up to 48 hours.

Also you know your blacking out technique can be stopped by selecting the text.

Thanks for the info. I'll gladly wait the 48 hrs, now that I know thats all it was :-). BTW,I didn't actually mean to black it out, I'm used to the spoiler tag creating a minimized quote-like area for the txt, that can be expanded if wanted. Just thought it would make the post easier to read, as most would just skip over that part.

...Instead, I just put up a big, black-highlighted wall-o-txt (D'oh!)