Visitors Redirected

Ben878

For some reason some visitors are being redirected to a dreamstock website. Whilst others can access the site fine. I run dumbledoresarmy.co.cc for a group of people and we've only just got off a bad host so any idea why some users cannot access the site and are redirected to dreamstock?

Did you set the nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org? Did you wait a day or two for it to work? Did you register with Heliohost?

Yup and it's been way more than 48hours. It just seems these odd few people are getting redirected every so often.

So you used your co.cc domain for sign up? Just double check the nameservers are ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

Also ask the people who have problems what their setup is, if you find a big majority have similarities that may be the problem (It doesn't matter if people have Windows, most people have, so that is probably not the problem).

So you used your co.cc domain for sign up? Just double check the nameservers are ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

Also ask the people who have problems what their setup is, if you find a big majority have similarities that may be the problem (It doesn't matter if people have Windows, most people have, so that is probably not the problem).

Name servers are correct. The person in question is using Windows Vista and their ISP is O2 (The british mobile phone network) She has managed to access the site for short periods and then suddenly she starts getting redirects. It's really odd. I've told her to clear all private data in Firefox except saved password and that hasn't helped. I think the redirect is our old host 110mb.com's advertising page for when a webpage isn't found. But I cannot understand why it might be loading that since the name servers are and have been since signup been setup to use Heliohost.

Hopefully this can be resolved because so far the service has been an incredible jump from the slog of 110mb.