PHPBB 3.0.5

Bill

I am trying to install phpbb on my account, I have uploaded everything correctly, configured it etc. But on the second install page it comes up with a blank screen. I have contacted Phpbb and it turns out that at least 2 other people have had problems with it. Look at my post and this and this. I don't what to use fantastico because it uses a old version of phpbb.

This is getting very annoying for me.

Can you do anything to allow phpbb to install??

Thank you very much

Personally I would like all of them, in case my users stumble across them. But I could narrow it down to a few...

My school starts next Thursday, I would like it up by then...

@Wizard I think the problem isn't there because I already tried installing version 3.0.4 and I got the same problem. =\

Anyway, I already installed phpBB in my server but I had to copy the DB from my local server and manually change the config.php file. ;)

@Wizard I think the problem isn't there because I already tried installing version 3.0.4 and I got the same problem. =\

Anyway, I already installed phpBB in my server but I had to copy the DB from my local server and manually change the config.php file. ;)

I am installing phpBB 3.04 via Fantastico to confirm. If this works, I will try to update from this to 3.05.

UPDATE 1: 3.04 via Fantastico worked without any issues.

On another note, why is phpBB 50mb via Fantastico and maybe only half that through manual install? o_O Or maybe I'm missing something...

Update 2: http://nephelokokkygia.co.cc/forum/

*Woosh*

I successfully installed phpBB 3.05 through first installing 3.04 via Fantastico and then updating with the automatic update package found here.

This is what happened a while ago while trying to update phpbb

Notice: Undefined index: LOG_DELETE_TOPIC in /home/olory632/public_html/home/language/en_us/common.php on line 877

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olory632/public_html/home/language/en_us/common.php:877) in /home/olory632/public_html/home/install/database_update.php on line 168

I'll try again soon...

Edit 1: I have updated a fantastico phpbb install, I will try with another install

Edit 2: I have installed another phpbb version with fantastico but when I try to update it it says...

Notice: Undefined index: LOG_DELETE_TOPIC in /home/olory632/public_html/forum/language/en_us/common.php on line 877

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/olory632/public_html/forum/language/en_us/common.php:877) in /home/olory632/public_html/forum/install/database_update.php on line 168

Edit 3: It works! I don't know why??? I wonder if djbob can explain why...