Account Login Issues

Korbine

Hello! I registered my hosting account with HelioHost.org on about the 27th of July, but never really got around to actually hosting anything. I tried to today but was unable to login. I attempted to reset my password, and got this email:

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been suspended. This either due to a period of account inactivity or missed renewal date. If you have not logged into cPanel in the last three months, please renew your account ASAP by visiting <a href='http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php?username=<myusername>'>here</a>. If you have a forum-posting-based account, you must renew your hosting by purchasing a hosting item in the forum store. If you do not renew your hosting suscription within fifteen days, your account will be permanently deleted. This is your final warning.

I HAVE logged in within the past 3 months, but I tried the link anyway, which showed me this message:

We're sorry, but we either could not find that account in the database, or it is not listed as inactive. Please contact an administrator if you feel this message is in error.

So... Can somebody help?

Thanks.

Could somebody confirm that please? Or direct me to a page that will confirm it?

I had nothing hosted, but it's a bit concerning to know an account will be permanently deleted with no recourse after a period of inactivity I was not once notified would result in this.

Could somebody confirm that please? Or direct me to a page that will confirm it?

I had nothing hosted, but it's a bit concerning to know an account will be permanently deleted with no recourse after a period of inactivity I was not once notified would result in this.

You should have received an email on the address you registered with, warning you.

Sorry for the delay; I've been on vacation. Back now :D

You should have received an email on the address you registered with, warning you.
If I ever got an email like that, it was unfortunately filtered out as spam. I regularly check my spam box, but sometimes I do miss things.

If you have a suspended page, then your account is still on the server. What's your username?
Username is korbine, same as here.