Request-Wrong Detail while Logging

Vidisha

Dear Mod,

While Registration by mistake i entered wrong Domain Name. Can you Please let me know if this is possible to edit domain name, if Yes please let me know Procedure. my Correct Domain Name is www.yemerabharat.com but i wrongly entered www.yemerabhrat.com "Missed "a"" .

Sorry for trouble. If Not, Can you Please delete account so that I can create New account.

Thanks in Advance.

-Vidisha

Dear djbob,

Thanks for your Suggestion. I have still one query that i don't own the domain "yemerabhrat.com", it was wrongly entered, so if any one buy that domain, will it affect my service. My Domain Correct Domain is "www.yemerabharat.com.

Sorry for trouble and Thank for guidance.

-Vidisha

Dear djbob,

Thanks for quick reply. I started working on it and found that some of my service(ftp) is going with domain www.yemerabhrat.com which is not valid and internet is failed to open this every time.

Its my Humble request if possible i can change this with my correct Domain(www.yemerabharat.com), so that i Can use given services in proper way.

I really felt bad that because of my one mistake whole thing is going wrong in the starting only.

Thanks for your guidance.

-Vidisha

ftp://yemerabharat.com is working fine. FTP is accessible regardless of domain name. Nameservers just resolve a domain name to an IP address - as such, domain name is irrelevant to all services, including http and ftp.

Is there any real reason you need to change your domain name, or is it just something you want?

Dear djbob,

Thanks for reply.

I am New bie to this field. Only thing i want everything to be good, so that no confusion remain.

Also My Domain last 6 character represent my country name and this is going to be a educational website, so i am concerned that it should be good and appropriate. when i created account i don't know how i did this mistake.

This why i am requesting if possible please allow me to change the domain.

Thanks djbob for guiding me on this.

-Vidisha

I don't understand what you're saying. Like I said, there will be no confusion. Your domain will work fine. The only reason you could possibly have at this point for requesting a domain change is if you're an incorrigible perfectionist. Is that the case?

Dear djbob,

Yes, I just want everything to be Perfect only.

My Domain www.yemerabharat.com have name of my country , but as you said there will be no confusion and it will work fine, i felt this will not be a problem at all in future.

Thanks for all your support. I am very happy to get all my answer from this forum. I would say this is excellent work by you and your team.

Thanks

-Vidisha