Account

crysisx

Because nobody was looking at the old one (because it was moved and reply status werent being updated), i made a new thread..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why not use crysisx2?

because as is asid up, i used live email (hotmail) and hotmail doesnt allows emails from here to be send (idk why), and i didnt knw what to do cause my mass wasnt working and requested a new password (via cpanel) and the password wasnt sent anywhere so the account is gone..

EDIT: I Posted this in the correct section but it appeared here, not my fault, please dont move again

EDIT2: Forget it.. im gonna make new account, i saw that crysisx and crysisx2 are down so, foget it..

Close / Delete this please

You aren't allowed to make new threads and PM me. It's not going to make anyone help you faster, and it's just annoying me. If you keep being impatient I'm going to stop helping you.

Forget it man, its ok, i got everything wotrking, no further help needed, please close or delete this thread