Account Error?

crysisx

Hello,

i made an account some days ago, everything ok waited for it to activate but it actually never got activated... and i got an email saying that it failed,

but the website is up, and that confuses me..

Heres account info:

Cpanel username: crysisx or CrYsIsX (email was saying crysisx but i registered it as CrYsIsX)

Url: delta-hax.heliohost.org

Thanks

EDIT

Sorry if i posted in wrong section

i had created a crysisx2 account but, for email i used my hotmail (msn) and i didnt got activation emails at all so i thought i forgot my password and requested a new one but as i said hotmail server blocks all emails from here or something and the account was lost so i left it because i couldnt even register at forums and request help

Why not use crysisx2?

because as is asid up, i used live email (hotmail) and hotmail doesnt allows emails from here to be send (idk why), and i didnt knw what to do cause my mass wasnt working and requested a new password (via cpanel) and the password wasnt sent anywhere so the account is gone..

I can barely discern what you are saying. Please use complete sentences and check your spelling.

If the concern is that your email is incorrect, then why don't I just change the email on your account? If the concern is that you need your password reset, then I can send a password reset email to your Hotmail from an unblocked account.

• 2 months later...
I can barely discern what you are saying. Please use complete sentences and check your spelling.

If the concern is that your email is incorrect, then why don't I just change the email on your account? If the concern is that you need your password reset, then I can send a password reset email to your Hotmail from an unblocked account.

I think I may have a similar problem here. I signed up as iconweb (or iconwebtech, can't remember which exactly now), and I used an msn email account. I have not recieved a confirmation/activation email and I tried to signup again with the same name but have been getting error messages about something (not sure what) being wrong and the signup fails. Please if you can send an activation email like you offered above, from an unblocked email address, I would appreciate because to be honest, after failing to signup here I tried to do so on other free providers but none of them come close to your services. I really want to host with you guys. My email is ezeuba@msn.com, on the other hand, if you cannot send to msn you can send to ezeuba@gmail.com.

Thank you.

I think I may have a similar problem here. I signed up as iconweb (or iconwebtech, can't remember which exactly now), and I used an msn email account. I have not recieved a confirmation/activation email and I tried to signup again with the same name but have been getting error messages about something (not sure what) being wrong and the signup fails. Please if you can send an activation email like you offered above, from an unblocked email address, I would appreciate because to be honest, after failing to signup here I tried to do so on other free providers but none of them come close to your services. I really want to host with you guys. My email is ezeuba@msn.com, on the other hand, if you cannot send to msn you can send to ezeuba@gmail.com.

Thank you.

The reason you are getting errors is because you already registered using that ip. If your sign up was successful the first time than you don't need to confirm it, just go to your cpanel like this:

http://YOU_SITE.heliohost.org/cpanel

But I doubt that it's going to work because we are having registration problems at this time.

Thank you.

The reason you are getting errors is because you already registered using that ip. If your sign up was successful the first time than you don't need to confirm it, just go to your cpanel like this:

http://YOU_SITE.heliohost.org/cpanel

But I doubt that it's going to work because we are having registration problems at this time.

I think my registration was iconweb but the password I cannot tell if I forgot or maybe it does not work due to system issues. I've been trying to access my cpanel but with no luck since the last post. Please can you help me out. Help me reset my login password, then send the reset notification to ezeuba@gmail.com.

Thank you once again.

PS. I have already changed my nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

I think my registration was iconweb but the password I cannot tell if I forgot or maybe it does not work due to system issues. I've been trying to access my cpanel but with no luck since the last post. Please can you help me out. Help me reset my login password, then send the reset notification to ezeuba@gmail.com.

Thank you once again.

PS. I have already changed my nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org.

Only the administrator can help you right now and he hasn't been around in awhile. Everybody is having problems with new sign ups and there's nothing that we can do right now. Sorry!

Hi Admin,

I created an account on heliohost a few days ago with the following details:

username: asharm5

email: admin@abhishekk.com

I was able to access control panel 2 days ago at http://cpanel.abhishekk.com

But it was not accepting my password which I registered with.

I tried resetting, but now my admin@abhishekk.com id is not working due to mx issues and I am unable to receive any emails on that account.

Also renewal at http://www.heliohost.org/scripts/renew.php is not working for the same reason I think.

Please help me with this issue, it will be great if you could change my email id to sharma.abhishekk@gmail.com which is working fine so that I can receive any server mails in case.

Thanks in advance,

Abhishek Sharma