I suspect my site has been hacked

strum

My site dissident.heliohost.org seems to have dissappeared

I can't login to the control panel

i can't ftp in, no domain name resolution

and the page won't display in a browser, same problem , domain not found

i suspect I may have been hacked

can somebody help?

i have also received suspicious e-mails regarding password updates from heliohost.org

and also blank e-mails from you.

?

Your account is not in our system. In all probability, it expired after an inactivity period of one month and our system automatically deleted it.

well firstly, it has been less than a month since i last logged into the site, no more than 2 weeks ago

secondly, you would delete an account without even notifying the user that this may happen?

nice service,

are all the op's for this service as rude as you?

thirdly, this in no way explains the suspicious e-mails i have been getting from you.

please I would like my account re-instated , is it policy to just remove sites without giving the owners notice that this will be done?

It would seem you really do get what you pay for

Strum

well firstly, it has been less than a month since i last logged into the site, no more than 2 weeks ago

Records don't lie.

secondly, you would delete an account without even notifying the user that this may happen?

nice service,

are all the op's for this service as rude as you?

Terms of your account are explained on the heliohost website. Automated emails are sent out when your account is near deletion. I am sorry you consider us rude when you do not read carefully nor check your emails thoroughly.

thirdly, this in no way explains the suspicious e-mails i have been getting from you.

Perhaps the "blank" emails were the warnings. What email provider do you have? Some block content in emails.

please I would like my account re-instated , is it policy to just remove sites without giving the owners notice that this will be done?

Register again.

It would seem you really do get what you pay for

You are the one being rude now.

Good day.