Error

jmm

Hello,

I get the following error when i try to open my index.php page.

HelioHost Account Queued

Ahoy! You're seeing this page because HelioHost has not gotten about to installing and configuring your account yet. This process usually takes 24 hours, and once it is complete your website should show up properly. While the account is being created we suggest taking a look at your control panel.

Thanks for choosing HelioHost! We wish you good luck with your website.

Sincerely,

The HelioHost Staff

Username: openid

Domain: openid.heliohost.org

Thanks

Jose

My account was registered very long time ago I think last November... I dont why I get this error now.

When was the last time you logged into your account before you uploaded your index page? If you have been inactive for over 30 days then your account probably got deleted.

I get this error.....

Sorry, your username could not be found in the list of accounts suspended for being inactive. If you have a forum-based account, try renewing it. Otherwise, contact site support.

I get this error.....

Sorry, your username could not be found in the list of accounts suspended for being inactive. If you have a forum-based account, try renewing it. Otherwise, contact site support.

Then your account has probably been deleted permantly. You can try recreating your account by registering it all over again.

This is the error

We're sorry, but an error was encountered during signup. Please try again later.

Try it again in about an hour from now and if it still gives you that same error than you'll have to wait for djbob. He should be around about 9:00 am pacific time.

Actually, your original account is still around. I went ahead and deleted your new account. What happened here is that Apache and BIND think your account has a different IP address, so BIND is pointing Apache to an empty entry. I'll correct this in a second... hold on.

Actually, your original account is still around. I went ahead and deleted your new account. What happened here is that Apache and BIND think your account has a different IP address, so BIND is pointing Apache to an empty entry. I'll correct this in a second... hold on.

Thank you.... So will I need to register again or login with the same old account?