forgot username :(

bestme

i forgot my username to my heliohost.org domain

> > edited < <

i just signup yesterday. i received the email confirmation but kinda delete it - my bad :lol: i remember my password, it's just that i forgot the username.

could someone email it to me to my email add i submit when i signup?

or do i need to sign up again?

what do i do? please help.

I've PM'd you your username.

tnx djbob. but now, i think i can't login to cpanel. i tried to login but it says login failed. i waited 48 hrs to make sure my account is already activated. i can see index on my account so it's already activated, right?

i also tried to reset my password many times but i haven't received any confirmation/reset email.

pls help.

That's because you need to setup your email with cPanel when you first log in. How do I know you're actually the owner of that account? Your IPs don't match, so I can't use confirm using that. At this point, I suggest that you just register a new account. Make sure to use a different email this time, though.

That's because you need to setup your email with cPanel when you first log in. How do I know you're actually the owner of that account? Your IPs don't match, so I can't use confirm using that. At this point, I suggest that you just register a new account. Make sure to use a different email this time, though.

i did try to register a new account but it said domain already taken. i own the domain and i already pointed the dns servers to

ns1.heliohost.org

ns2.heliohost.org

its still pointing at these dns. i don't know much about the IPs. im using the same pc connecting through wireless. maybe that's why, i'm not sure.

the thing i notice though when i registered new account as you said, i got the invalid password entered page. > > edited < <. may that be the error? did the rules for entering passwords change recently?

i'm sure of my password > > edited < <. > > edited < <. so when i can't log in the first time, i reset password but didn't received any reset email. so i thought i used a different username.

anyway, i don't know how else to prove i own the > > edited < < account.

sorry for the trouble. can this be resolve or should i just go back after 30 days when the account will be automatically deleted?

The rules for entering passwords have not changed recently. If you PM me an md5 hash of your password I can compare it the one in the database, but if they're different then that means you entered a different password when signing up than you wrote down.

The rules for entering passwords have not changed recently. If you PM me an md5 hash of your password I can compare it the one in the database, but if they're different then that means you entered a different password when signing up than you wrote down.

thanks for everything. i'll better try another solution.