Login Attempt Failed! and Address Not Found

milestogo

Hello,

I've been reading through the posts for about twenty (20) minutes, and admitting I have not read through every single post made on this particular topic, I would like to know if it is simply a matter of waiting before all of my account has been set up?

I received my email about "Hosting account installed" yet when I click on either of the two links given within it I am taken to a page that shows there is nothing there, nothing as in "Address not found" and no web page whatsoever.

I am thinking perhaps I need to wait longer as to allow the account process to be completed? However, I'm just not sure. I do, however, go to the Helionet.org page to attempt to log in as well. Upon doing that, using case sensitive awareness and correct login information, I then get a message stating "Login attempt failed!"

Thank you to whomever replies to this. Perhaps all will be fully functioning soon? I just am not sure because in some posts similar occurrences are written about and the response seemed to be, at least in one or two posts, that the account was messed up during sign up and perhaps deletion of the account is needed to re-open another one?

Thank you