Sign-up problems

notapuff

Hmm... this morning I completed the registration form for the hosting service, and after submitting the request the page failed to go to the next screen. Or at least I think it did... the page sat there loading for almost five minutes, and it never did finish. I navigated away from the page, and decided to attempt creating another account, with the same name. This time it says that someone has already registered with my username, and I suspect that was me, but I never received a confirmation email. Four hours later I still haven't received any sort of email verifying my registration... I understand that there have been many sign-ups recently, so I'm wondering if this is a result of an abnormally high server load. Has anyone else encountered similar problems? I hope I'm not just being impatient!

I use gmail, and there was nothing in my spam folder. I tried having my login information sent to me after my password didn't work when I tried logging in, but I didn't receive any email.

Hmm, login seems to work now! I guess I just needed to be patient. :) Thanks for the support though!