Petzi

I have the same problem. I registered on 07.12 and so far no luck with accessing the domain/cpanel or resetting the password. When I try to access the control panel of my account it just tells me that the page is not found. The same goes for the domain in general. The domain is: onujack.heliohost.org

Resetting the password does not work either for some reason - have not received the e-mail confirmation about resetting the password.

Can you please check my status.

Best regards,

Jaak

I have the same problem.

Did you not notice the big text during registration that read "please wait 24 hours"?

Yes I did notice that - 07.12 means 7th of December. That is also the reason why I waited with contacting Heliohost.

Right now it is 15th december here. Even if there is a time zone difference, 24h has well passed from the time I registered.

Anyway, has Heliohost any information in the system about my application or what is going on? I would just like to start using the service.

Peace,

Jaak

I have the same problem.

Did you not notice the big text during registration that read "please wait 24 hours"?

Yes I did notice that - 07.12 means 7th of December. That is also the reason why I waited with contacting Heliohost.

Right now it is 15th december here. Even if there is a time zone difference, 24h has well passed from the time I registered.

Anyway, has Heliohost any information in the system about my application or what is going on? I would just like to start using the service.

Peace,

Jaak

Whoops, misread that, looked like 7:12 to me. Anyways, it seems djbob has disappeared, which isn't good since he's the only one who approves accounts. We'll have to wait for him.