Signed Up 4 Days Ago...

Ross Phinkter

I signed up 4 days ago (Dec 4), received an e-mail that my hosting account was installed, but can not navigate to my cPanel or otherwise find any information on the status of my account.

Does this have anything to do with "Mega downtime"?

How long should I wait before querying someone at customer support?

Everyone are having tons of problems right now man and it might be a while until it gets fixed or if we're lucky very soon. I don't really know, but it's the new server, Stevie, which is causing a lot of problem and there's some other glitches too.

You should stick around though, the features on this host are really great and the host has received many awesome reviews.

I'm sure the admin is sorry for all this.

Everyone are having tons of problems right now man and it might be a while until it gets fixed or if we're lucky very soon. I don't really know, but it's the new server, Stevie, which is causing a lot of problem and there's some other glitches too.

You should stick around though, the features on this host are really great and the host has received many awesome reviews.

I'm sure the admin is sorry for all this.

Thank you for the reply. I figured there was something going on.

I have heard nothing but good things about heliohost and I hope they recover very soon.