IMMEDIATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT!!!! ...WHERE IS IT?

Unveiled

I've been already waiting for 3 days for my posts to get answered, and amused myself with numerous posts on other topics and even helped someone else with their website as to pass the time until someone notices that I need help and that my site isn't working.

Where are all the admins?!?!

I have a domain error can someone please help me? I'm about to switch hosts but the only thing that is stopping me are all the great features this one has.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit angry here, but I'm really frustrated, everyone are complaining that my site hasn't been working for the past 3 days.

Please someone answer my posts, if it looks like my site is working it's not because I'm thinking on setting a redirect to my old host for a while so my site is up at least.

There's one admin. He's busy. And quit posting in every forum.

Why's it bad to post on every forum... it ups my post count :rolleyes: .

Besides, I actually was helping with someone on something in one of them.

Anyways I know djbob is extremely busy, but I really don't have time to sit around while I can be finishing up my redesign. So I'm moving to another host until my problem gets fixed... and so do everyone else's. Seems like the new server is causing a lot of problems. Thanks for at least replying though.

Why's it bad to post on every forum... it ups my post count :rolleyes: .

It's bad etiquette:

Don't post just to up your post count. In fact, don't even pay attention to your post count. The senior members of a forum aren't respected because they have lots of posts, but because they are good contributors. You should strive to do the same.

• 2 weeks later...
It's bad etiquette:

Don't post just to up your post count. In fact, don't even pay attention to your post count. The senior members of a forum aren't respected because they have lots of posts, but because they are good contributors. You should strive to do the same.

Not what I meant...

What I meant was it ups my post count, but I still try looking to help others and I write long responses. I do want to up my post count though and didn't see a problem unless you have a problem with seeing "by Unveiled by Unveiled by Unveiled" everywhere.