[Solved] Softaculous place to put instalation is missing on tommy

byeyoubp

I did some investigating and I got the same as well with no status bar showing up. I think the problem is that when you haven't installed anything on your Tommy account, the status bar will not always show up because there's nothing. On your Ricky account, since you have install 2 scripts for your domain that status will showed up.

https://imgur.com/a/Z0uIKC5

So there's no issue at all on Tommy server, Johnny and Ricky because you haven't install it anything yet.

EDIT: Also according to our Terms and Services, users only allowed to have ONE account and I appreciate it that you already had deleted.

Edited by Luigi123

What? I already delete my account on ricky, I dont have any account right now on that,and i think ricky has no problem,tommy is still missing,Im using tommy for about six month, its imposible if there is no instalation on that, because my website still can online with no problem, just instalation on tommy is dissapear

What? I already delete my account on ricky, I dont have any account right now on that,and i think ricky has no problem,tommy is still missing,Im using tommy for about six month, its imposible if there is no instalation on that, because my website still can online with no problem, just instalation on tommy is dissapear

When you install a script on Tommy Server using Softaculous and after you have done installing that, did the status bar showed up in the main menu of the Softaculous?

If not, send me an image of the script that you have installed and a proof of the status bar isn't even showing up, please and thank you.

I think this is about renew licence on softacolous at tommy server

Nope, it has nothing to do with that. When you create a Ricky account or Tommy account, Softaculous will always give you a free plan as for a trial and includes the status bar. Then when the trial comes to the ended and you renewed it to the paid plan where it has more features, it will always be included with the status bar.

https://imgur.com/a/Kh43Tbw

I think this is the problem that make installed bar dissapear on tommy server

That's because your trial had already ended and this is same to my accounts and a lot of users. You need to renewed if you want to continued to use it though. We are not partners with them but Softaculous is partners with cPanel and, they will always give out a free trial to every web hosting sites for the new users when they signed up.