Hi my name is Rukasuzu I am Introducing myself :)

Rukasuzu

• 2 months later...

Love is a mysterious and a complicated force. What do a person mean when they say they love someone? Love is many different things. Each of us have our own understanding of

Love is, and most of the time we base our definitions from feelings and experiences. The book defines love in many ways. "It is a strong affection for another arising out of

kinship or personal ties." It can be an affection and tenderness felt by lovers. Love is the object of attachment, devotion, or admiration.

wow power leveling

"Does anyone really know what 'LOVE' mean? I believe I have a true love, but 'True love' is always hurt, isn't it?"

wow gold

I scratches my head with this thought and began to wonder. What is the answer to this? "This I have to know!" I said to myself. I looked in the mirror and asked "Is it a

wow gold

"But isn't love suppose to be an obsession? If it is not, then you'd have to rationalize. If you rationalize then it's not love, because there is always a better

rationalization."

wow gold

According to Marriane Williamson, the author of "A Return to Love," there is a "holy love" and a "special love." "The latter type is the obsessiveone; finding that one

'special' person absorbs _ALL_ your attention."

wow gold

"Love is not thinking about your happiness but making others happy." -anonymous

wow gold

"Our hearts are created to Love." -E. Atienza

"Love is like a roller coaster, it has ups and downs."

wow gold

"Love doesn't make the world go around, Love makes the ride worth while." -unknown

"Money will buy you [bleeped!] but not Love." -Simon Vainrub

Just when we thought we finally grasp what love is, somebody asks:

"Does anyone really know what 'LOVE' mean? I believe I have a true love, but 'True love' is always hurt, isn't it?"

I scratches my head with this thought and began to wonder. What is the answer to this? "This I have to know!" I said to myself. I looked in the mirror and asked "Is it a

"But isn't love suppose to be an obsession? If it is not, then you'd have to rationalize. If you rationalize then it's not love, because there is always a better

rationalization."

"I think the "in love" phase is obsessive but according to Williamson (and backed up by my paltry experience), love does not involve the ego, is selfless and the opposite of

obsession."

According to Marriane Williamson, the author of "A Return to Love," there is a "holy love" and a "special love." "The latter type is the obsessiveone; finding that one

"Love is not thinking about your happiness but making others happy." -anonymous

"Our hearts are created to Love." -E. Atienza

"Love is like a roller coaster, it has ups and downs."

"Love doesn't make the world go around, Love makes the ride worth while." -unknown

"Money will buy you [bleeped!] but not Love." -Simon Vainrub

"The more you cry for the person you really love, the more you can understand real love." -Tsuchida Tomomi

Many Faces of LoveMany Faces of Love