New Account & email id

RainGirl82

I registered for a new web hosting account yesterday morning but I did not receive any confirmation email. I gave yahoo id...it is problematic with yahoo id? Now if I want to change my email id from the account information, how do do it?

Why I am asking this is because I used same yahoo id to get registered on this forum but that time also I did not receive any email but when I registered with gmail id everything was fine with that.

yes...i tried logging in cPanel with the appropriate Username & password but constantly "login attempt failed".

Am I doing the right thing? or is there any other place to log in for web hosting?

when I registered, I used yahoo id & custom domain name i.e. ".com", also changed the "name servers" of my domain as directed by the heliohost.

Ok after 3 days also, neither I got confirmation mail nor can log into the cPanel. On top of that, I made a big mistake, I changed my domain name's nameservers to heliohost's nameservers. So the problem is if I don't want to go with this web hosting site I need to change the nameservers but as now I am not able to log in to my account, how can I change name servers now? are you getting my point?

I registered my domain on godaddy.com so I called them about this name server problem (as I was not able to change the name server once directed towards heliohost's name servers), they replied, "now they can not do anything as its not under their control, you can only change from heliohost's control panel".

I want my domain back as after 3 days also I am not able to log in to the cPanel. Please administrators do something, either activate my account or tell me how can I change name server?

What is your HelioHost username? I'll check how close your account is to being created. And what is this about being unable to change nameservers? You must have explained the problem vaguely to the GoDaddy tech. Changing nameservers is easy - just go to your Domain Manager panel, select the domain, and go to the nameservers tab.

Username is "RainGirl" or "raingirl"...I am pretty sure I used "RainGirl".

Yes, I know that changing nameservers is easy and did earlier as well without any problem but this time after pointing nameservers to ns1.heliohost.org & ns2.heliohost.org....I am getting message from godaddy.com "The domain associated with this hosting account is not registered with your account. Please call customer support." As mentioned earlier I called godaddy customer support & the reply from them is posted above.

My domain is pointing towards "ns1.heliohost.org", "ns2.heliohost.org" & "A-Record - 65.19.143.3". A-record is automatically grabbed...i did not enter it.

Thanks for looking into this matter & am really looking forward to hearing a good news from you ASAP.