Account not yet activated...

Shifter

Hello, I'm new here! Thanks for clicking on my thread and thanks for your time to read this.

On Sunday night, around midnight, I registered/signed up for a Heliohost free subdomain account. The account was shifter.heliohost.org. It is now Tuesday, almost 12pm, which would make it 36 hours since I signed up. The account, however, still does not work. When I go to http://shifter.heliohost.org, my browser either loads a blank page, automatically searches the URL into google (and does not bring up anything relevant), or shows the "page cannot be displayed" default error message. If I visit http://shifter.heliohost.org/cpanel the same things happen. I am not sure if the problem is due to something I personally did or whether I should continue waiting.

I read some of the other topics about this, and I read that some others were getting emails saying that there was no space on the server (or something like that) and they had to sign up again. I never received this email so I am not sure if that is the problem.

In addition, if this helps, I cannot log into the control panel on the main Heliohost homepage either.

Thank you for your time to answer my questions, and sorry if I came across as rude or annoying.

Thanks for taking time out of your lives to help me out! :)

EDIT: Tuesday 1:30pm EST

It now shows the Index of/ page. But I still get the password incorrect thing when trying to log into the cpanel. I will keep trying. Thanks again :)

EDIT: Tuesday evening-- apparently now it works. Thanks.