PostgreSQL

mrbadguy

Goodnight. My name is Giuseppe from italy. I'm a new user. I'm not able to connect to my site.

"Warning: pg_connect() [function.pg-connect]: Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: expected authentication request from server, but received c in /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/dbconn.php on line 6

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/dbconn.php:6) in /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/c-check.php on line 9

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/dbconn.php:6) in /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/c-check.php on line 9

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/dbconn.php:6) in /home/mrbadguy/public_html/dvd_collection/c-check.php on line 21"

I checked my cpanel and I noticed that my database disappeard. I tried to connect to it, but when I tried to login it gives me this error "Login Failed".

In the cpanel section PostgreSQL Database there's no database. So I tried to create another one,but it's impossible.

What happend?

See ya soon

Peppe :)

Is it working now?

It worked briefly, but now it's giving me the same issues. I use my site for a while, and then after a couple of

db queries it starts giving me connection errors, then i check my cpanel and see that my postgres db and users

are all gone. It seems to come back after a while, but after a couple of minutes of using it it gives me errors

again.

Is it working now?

It worked briefly, but now it's giving me the same issues. I use my site for a while, and then after a couple of

db queries it starts giving me connection errors, then i check my cpanel and see that my postgres db and users

are all gone. It seems to come back after a while, but after a couple of minutes of using it it gives me errors

again.

My db and users are all gone too. The same problem of mancesco.

See ya soon

Peppe