[Solved] Account taken offline

rpedrosa

When i tried to login in my account I see that my account still is offline:

That account has been backed up and then taken offline due to extended maintenance on the server that you were on. Occasionally we need to rebuild our servers to keep them operating at peak performance. This process usually takes a week or so. In the meantime we recommend downloading your backup, and then creating a new account. You can follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for the latest news. Once your server is operational again we will make a news post, and then you will be able to transfer your account back to the server you were on if you want to. If you need help with anything please don't hesitate to contact support.

When I look at facebook, I see a post on helio host page that:

Accounts Transferred
The Johnny accounts are now done being transferred over to Sparkie. There were a few accounts that couldn't be moved automatically for one reason or another, so if your account is still offline let us know by creating a new topic in the customer service forum and we'll get you taken care of.

Any idea on what I need to do to get my account online? Do i need to sign up again (I've a backup) or it is just a matter of wait to appear online?

thanks!

thanks! I just created a new account. It is possible to have an admin get the account restored as it was before? I don't think I have access to WHM in order to restore cpmove file?

I just made another donation of 2USD:

transaction id: 4454-1028-4333-2773

username: rpedrosa

Edited by rpedrosa

If you need to restored your files back on your new account, you go to this link https://www.heliohost.org/backup and grab your backup files from your old account! If there’s an issue that you can’t get your backup files, please let us know your username and we will look it up for you!

Also, WHM is only for us and not for the users to access it.

EDIT: I do see that you’ve already backup your files from your old account before we started upgrading Johnny. In this case, you can restored using two tools either backup wizard or backup tab. Same goes with your database users if you do have one. Please remember to create a database inside the MySQL Database tab and assign it to other database users.

• Like 1