Google Apps

Dilip

I have my domain 'fusionstrings.com registered with GoDaddy.

I have already posted same problem in questions section...but i Think it was wrong section coz i just saw by searching some one got his problem solved by admin by posting on this section.

here I am facing two problems in order to host that domain here in heliohost if I want to use Google App.

1- If i am using custom name servers on GoDaddy I am unable to modify DNS records of my domain there (e.g. A records, CNAME and MX records etc). In that case I want to know how I can add custom CNAME records for my domain name cPannel of heliohost. Custom CNAME is needed in order to use google apps.

2- Second problem is if I add CNAME to my domain by parking my domain to godaddy default servers. I need value of A record which can point to my domain here on heliohost. but In that case i am unable to add addon domain. While I tried to add my domain fusionstrings.com it says its pointing to some other IP and it has parked wrapper. (all this was so cryptic to me).

The summery is I want to host my website, web applications and blogs to host on heliohost since it serves my all the needs. ROR, Python, PHP, ASP.net what else one can expect.

Yes one thing is missing that is 'Google Apps'. I am not sure if i can use that or not with my domain hosted on heliohost.

Suggest me any bulletproof way so I can use googleapps with my registered domain.

I have my domain 'fusionstrings.com registered with GoDaddy.

I have already posted same problem in questions section...but i Think it was wrong section coz i just saw by searching some one got his problem solved by admin by posting on this section.

Please read this before making the admin more annoyed. Thanks. ;)