I just posted 2 questions in the wrong forum - sorry!

stefanscottalexx

Hi -

I just posted two questions about HelioHost in the forum 'HelioNet > General Discussion > Website Management and Coding' ... but now I see I should have posted them here in this forum 'HelioNet > HelioHost > Questions'.

Sorry about that - it's been a long day :)

Maybe someone from the site could move those two questions here to this forum when you have a chance?

Thanks!

Hi -

I just posted two questions about HelioHost in the forum 'HelioNet > General Discussion > Website Management and Coding' ... but now I see I should have posted them here in this forum 'HelioNet > HelioHost > Questions'.

Sorry about that - it's been a long day :)

Maybe someone from the site could move those two questions here to this forum when you have a chance?

Thanks!

From The Official Etiquette Guide:

Don't overdramatize unimportant things. There is no need to post a sorry thread if you broke a rule, or make a big deal when something doesn't apply to you. If you made a mistake, no big deal. If you follow these rules, people will forget all about it in a month or so.

djbob (teh admin) will grumble a little about it, but he'll move the posts to their proper places.