i have a domain name with a - hyphen

craig

i have a domain name with a - hyphen. but when I try to add it as a parked or add-on domain it gives me an error that i can't use special characters like-. I understand that some if programmed badly some characters can be a security risk but no need to disable them altogether. is there any particular reason for this because I used to have it working on another free host using cpanel.

also my email @msn.com doesn't show any emails from this site. so I had to re register with a g mail account( but I'm not sure there is anything you can do about that).

i have a domain name with a - hyphen. but when I try to add it as a parked or add-on domain it gives me an error that i can't use special characters like-. I understand that some if programmed badly some characters can be a security risk but no need to disable them altogether. is there any particular reason for this because I used to have it working on another free host using cpanel.

also my email @msn.com doesn't show any emails from this site. so I had to re register with a g mail account( but I'm not sure there is anything you can do about that).

...about your email, did you check your spam? Maybe if you tried quotes around the field, i.e. "whatever-domain.com"