The best movie you've ever seen

Alstertheonly

Just post the best movie you've seen in your life - or so far and provide a brief piece on why you like it!

Me...

Black Hawk Down.

It's got helicopters, shooting, great scenes, great gore (in those medical bits) and is just awesome! I mean who doesn't like a good war film - they (usually) have a good story line and (without sounding to cheesy) have a whole lotta' heart!

Can't wait for the new 007 though, who knows, we might have a new champion!

Shszz...We have a black hawk down, we have a black hawk down....Shzzsz

Just post the best movie you've seen in your life - or so far and provide a brief piece on why you like it!

Me...

Black Hawk Down.

It's got helicopters, shooting, great scenes, great gore (in those medical bits) and is just awesome! I mean who doesn't like a good war film - they (usually) have a good story line and (without sounding to cheesy) have a whole lotta' heart!

Can't wait for the new 007 though, who knows, we might have a new champion!

Shszz...We have a black hawk down, we have a black hawk down....Shzzsz

I don't know, I have seen a lot of good movies in my time.

War movie:

Saving Private Ryan

Musical movie:

Sweeney Todd

Animated:

Between Steam Boy and Stewie Griffin's the untold story.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably Hancock, I don't think I have enjoyed a movie better than this one. Besides, it has Will Smith in it and it's the most hilarious comedy, who wouldn't enjoy it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My favourite film is clearly Star Trek: Nemesis. Cool action scenes, and all of the TNG characters (ignoring Tasha Yar ;)) having at least one "moment" in the film: Picard marrying Troi and Riker (meaning that Troi and Riker marry, not Picard and the both of them :P), Worf being clutched by B4's hand, Data explaining stuff to B4, Riker kissing Troi, Troi being mentally raped by Shinzon and Crusher having a talk with Picard. Oh, and Wesley sitting around and doing nothing :D

And, if you receive the German TV broadcaster, Kabel Eins, you can watch this film at 20:15 GMT+1 tonight :wub:

• 3 weeks later...