Unsure about my account status

Lorien

I'm a little confused with how HelioHost hosting works. I requested a new hosting account (lorienwood.heliohost.org) two days ago, and received an email saying the account was installed. For a little over 24-hours I couldn't access the site at all (network timeouts). Starting last night the site has a suspended message, which sort of makes sense from the perspective that I haven't been able to access it to create an index page in 24-hours (per the TOS requirement). But my account creation email also said:

Please note that you may have to wait for account validation before your account becomes active. If this is so, you will see a suspended message on your domain until validation.

So, how do I know what state my account is in? Does the site time out until it's created, then become "suspended" until it's validated, then "live" for 24-hours for a new index page to be created? Am I just being impatient or have I inadvertently violated the TOS before I even started? :unsure:

Well if you were a good little boy, chances are that you were just suffering from the server crashes like the rest of us. If you still can't log in right now, djbob probably hasn't approved your account yet. Just wait it out a bit.

Is the bold, red "not for HelioHost support" not enough for you? >_<

We are currently experiencing network issues. Your account seems like it hasn't been activated yet. I'm working on the network issues as we speak.