cpanel login

noholist

Have been trying to login using username, password, cpanel URL as shown in email

"Dear noholist,

Your hosting account at HelioHost has been installed. Here is your account information:..."

Has account been completely activated for noholist.com ?

Thanks,

Chris

Just to make sure I'm doing this right, I goto my domain/cpanel

Login prompt is:

A username and password are being requested by http://stevie.heliohost.org:2082. The site says: "cPanel"

Then goes to a second page, login keeps failing on that page too

Login Attempt Failed!

Login

Username

Password

Been over 24 hours and I am using the username & password that was emailed to me.

Okay first of all, if you don't already own noholist.com, we won't get it for you. That might explain the failure, unless you do own it, or you're actually talking about noholist.heliohost.org.

Secondly, a common mistake is to type your username using capitol letters. You use use all lowercase letters in your username when logging in.

Okay first of all, if you don't already own noholist.com, we won't get it for you. That might explain the failure, unless you do own it, or you're actually talking about noholist.heliohost.org.

Secondly, a common mistake is to type your username using capitol letters. You use use all lowercase letters in your username when logging in.

Registered the domain with name.com , and changed the nameservers on name.com's control panel to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org .

Registered the domain with name.com , and changed the nameservers on name.com's control panel to ns1.heliohost.org and ns2.heliohost.org .

Any other steps I need to take to point my domain to heliohost? Also, what is the process to confirm username / reset password?