Heliohost Email Problem

danc29

Hi

For some reason i have noticed that heliohosts and Helionets emails dont get through Hotmails firewall.

Firstly my registration didnt come through so i had to create another account using my website email because i didnt recieve an activation email.

Secondly when i try to send an email using my website address i recieve the following email.

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its

recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

__________@hotmail.co.uk

SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<admin@logiclip.heliohost.org> SIZE=3886:

host mx3.hotmail.com [65.54.244.200]: 550 SC-001 Mail rejected by Windows Live Hotmail for policy reasons. Reasons for rejection may be related to content with spam-like characteristics or IP/domain reputation problems. If you are not an email/network admin please contact your E-mail/Internet Service Provider for help. Email/network admins, please visit http://postmaster.live.com for email delivery information and support

Ok thanks for your help however surely you would need to talk to them seeing as the whole of helionet is blocked by hotmail?

There's a "not spam" button that you can click to save the helio email, and also a "mark as safe" link by the sender field. Use those to make sure Helio mail doesn't get stuck in your junk folder again. Or just switch to gmail, which is better anyways. ;)