Features & Time

ArminC

Hello! I got some questions:

1) Does this host support auto_prepend_file in .htaccess ?

2) I saw something about a monthly "verification" in CPanel. Is there any way (in a free way) to increase the time (ex. 3mo) or use an auto verification via a minimal access (ex. 1-3 users monthly on the website)?

2.1) If you don't login to verify it, it will auto-delete forever or it will be recoverable?

2.2) Does it have an email warning before the last days?

Thanks!

1. I'm not sure about that.

2. It means having to log in to https://www.heliohost.org/login or cPanel every 30 days. You can donate at least $10 and get it to increase to 2 months and $15 for 3 months and so on. If you donate, you'll also get to increase your storage to 2 GB.

2.1. It is recoverable. Your account will be archived and you will need to request for it to be unarchived in the customer service forum.

2.2. Yes.

I understand. About that first point, as I saw, it is needed for the installation of a firewall.

And I'm not sure about a thing... Does this support (1-2) subdomains under a custom domain? (example.tk; subdomain.example.tk) or it is restricted?

Edited by ArminC

I understand. About that first point, as I saw, it is needed for the installation of a firewall.

Most probably it can be done. An administrator can confirm that.

And I'm not sure about a thing... Does this support (1-2) subdomains under a custom domain? (example.tk; subdomain.example.tk) or it is restricted?

Yes you can have unlimited subdomains.

At this moment I don't have any active accounts.. I wanted to be sure about these details (I totally failed with other hosts.. because after many hours of configuration, I was going to find out that something was restricted/disabled..)

I'll wait the signup to be active. Thanks for the answers. 

I'm okay with Johnny. I run an HTML script and it works out pretty well.

Nowadays there isn't so much downtime too as before. My monitor reports a downtime once in a while that too lasting for a few minutes (not exceeding 5 minutes).

Make sure you sign up for Ricky. Johnny is an experimental server and is extremely slow.

Yeah I saw it.. somewhere to 98% vs 92% (at uptime) but I tried more variants and it selects for me Johnny (at the 'compare' section). When the signups are active I am allowed to directly choose the server I want?

Hello! I got some questions:

1) Does this host support auto_prepend_file in .htaccess ?

2) I saw something about a monthly "verification" in CPanel. Is there any way (in a free way) to increase the time (ex. 3mo) or use an auto verification via a minimal access (ex. 1-3 users monthly on the website)?

2.1) If you don't login to verify it, it will auto-delete forever or it will be recoverable?

2.2) Does it have an email warning before the last days?

Thanks!

1.) In heliohost you are allowed to change only a few php.ini configurations. And the "auto_prepend_file" & "auto_append_file" php.ini directive is definitely not supported.

2.) There are no ways to prevent account inactivity. But as @flazepe said, "You can donate at least $10 and get it to increase to 2 months and $15 for 3 months and so on. If you donate 5$, you'll also get to increase your storage to 2 GB."

2.1.) If you don't log in at least once in a month your account will be suspended and you can renew your account from "https://www.heliohost.org/renew/".

2.2.) Yes you'll get a notice before 15 days your account gets suspended.

If you have any queries, let us know.