[Answered] Connect to Postgre from outside

milosh

• 2 weeks later...

I just took a look and we had it disabled. I've done some tweaking and now the PostgreSQL daemon should accept remote connections from all addresses. Connect to heliohost.org using port 5432 - the rest of your parameters should be the same as if you were connecting locally.

PS: Sorry for my late response.

• 2 months later...

Hi djbob,

I cannot access to PostgreSQL from outside. I'm always getting error: "could not connect to server: Connection timed out (0x0000274C/10060) Is the server running on host "65.19.143.2" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?"

Please advise

I just took a look and we had it disabled. I've done some tweaking and now the PostgreSQL daemon should accept remote connections from all addresses. Connect to heliohost.org using port 5432 - the rest of your parameters should be the same as if you were connecting locally.

• 1 year later...
Hi djbob,

I cannot access to PostgreSQL from outside. I'm always getting error: "could not connect to server: Connection timed out (0x0000274C/10060) Is the server running on host "65.19.143.2" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?"

Please advise

It's giving me that same time out problem when I try to sync my django application's database.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi djbob,

Please advise

I can't neither. It looks like the deamon is not listening from external addreses.

Are you still allowing external PostgreSQL connection?

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Guest Geoff

Use johnny.heliohost.org if you are on johnny.

Use stevie.heliohost.org if you are on stevie.

Sorry for the mistake above.

• 8 years later...

Hi...

please I need help on this:

I'm trying to connect to my postgres database from outside with DBeaver.

tommy.heliohost.org:5432

and database, user, etc. from my databse.

I get this error:

FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "139.47.19.46", user "urquiza_postgres", database "urquiza_gestoria", SSL on

Thanks in advance...

Hi...

I get this error:

FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "139.47.19.46", user "urquiza_postgres", database "urquiza_gestoria", SSL on

Thanks in advance...

You can't do that unless remote connection is enabled for your database. Krydos can set that up for you. Please wait till then.

Hi...

I get this error:

Thanks in advance...

You can't do that unless remote connection is enabled for your database. Krydos can set that up for you. Please wait till then.

O.K., I'll wait. Thank you!