Have you ever found a ghost in your room...

xzondax

It all started when I was 11 years old. We moved into an old house. I mean old, it was built in 1898. I've always had a feeling about my room. Then it all started. I found my candle shoved in my game system. Then I found toothpicks shoved into the candle spelling out the word "Amy". Then myself and my best-friend were vacuuming my room and I asked her to plug in the vacuum across the hall. So she left my room and plugged it in. Then, when I turned it on, it wouldn't start. I said "Nicos, I thought I told you to plug it in". She said "I did". When I checked to see if it was plugged in, I opened my door and saw the plug laying on the floor right in front of my door. I plugged it back in and it worked fine. When I went to ravel up the cord I said "Nicos, get off the cord" because it was stuck on the carpet. She said "I'm not on the cord". She was sitting on my window seat on the other side of my room. But right in front of my eye I saw the cord stuck to the floor.

Recently I walked into my room and said "Hi Klopo" [Klopo is my cat]. Then I heard a little girls voice say "Hello".

The finger is real mature. I'm sure your parents would love to know that you're proving your manhood by picking fights with random people on the internet.

All cynicism aside, you shouldn't be making death threats, phoexer, even if it was a joke.

...I sound like someone's mom. Bleh.

Sorry mom (or some one who sound like her),

i promise not to make choking sounds ever again. :(

Seriously though, hope no one mistook that for an actual threat, after all I'm harmless, you can even ask the ten guys buried in the back yard next to the rose bush.