I just regestered my Ad website...

MM2d

My website is MM-2d.net, now I know that I have to wait 24 hours for activation, but it also says that within those 24 hours it'll say that my site is suspended. My site comes up as "We can't find the site" from Road runner, is that what that means by suspended, or did I do something wrong? For me Roadrunner only shows up when I type in like, "yuotooob.com" instead of youtube.com, or the like.

It's not that you're spamming. When you were signing up, there was big bolded text at the bottom of the screen that you neglected to read.

You must already have a top-level domain name registered if you want to use it for hosting.

I've deleted your old account. You can now try signing up with a .heliohost.org domain.

Methinks that you should make it clear to them of that. It seems that some don't understand "complex" words like "Top Level Domain".

I think I'll have to praise you for being the most intelligent being in the world if you can find a better way to tell someone that they need to purchase a domain before they can use it. I have never seen a free top level domain (other than .tk) and I'm sure you'd go out of business before the day's end if you offered free .com domains.