software/services in the cpannel aren't working

crazybmanp

Please use proper grammar and spelling. As for your problem, the only link that is giving me any difficulty under "Software/Services" is "Site Software". Are there any other links that are problematic?

Okay, Fantastico should be working now, and I have installed all available scripts under the Site Software link.

ps: i did not realize there were spelling/grammar issues in my last post.
You have them again in your last post, although they are minor.

1) You must always capitalize the first letter in a sentence.

2) You must always capitalize proper nouns such as "Fantastico De Luxe" and "I".

Earlier on, you misspelled "cPanel" and "Stevie". Not a big deal, but the better your spelling and grammar, the happier I will be to assist you :)

Thank you, all of my Services/Software panel items are working. In fact, you fixed a problem I was trying to get fixed before with the Site Software item. (It would not install anything) Now, everything is working fine; thank you.

PS: I ran my post through Microsoft Word before posting.

Thanks for the concern :)

I would recommend installing a built-in spell checker, though. I think Firefox has one either by default or a popular add-in, and I know that the Google Toolbar has a spellchecker.

Is there a limit on how long you have before you cannot edit? A double post likely wasn't required as he never replied to your original post.

In any case, what country are you from crazybmanp? As far as I know, in America it's a requirement that you know the basics of proper English. Whether or not you adhere to them is another matter entirely, but you should know to capitalize the first letter of your sentence, the letter "I" when referring to yourself, and proper nouns.

Why is it that everyone shuts down in English class? I enjoyed it.

Crazybump, I find it kind of ironic that you talked about capitalization in your post yet forgot to capitalize all the "I"'s in your post. ☺

Also I am getting the same error in Fantastico De Luxe, but for me it's not a problem since I just manually install any scripts I use. But here is the error for djbob:

Fantastico is not installed at the default location /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico. Either move the Fantastico directory from it's current location to /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/fantastico OR enable ioncube loaders in WHM -> Tweak settings.

i am from america, i forget to capitalize sometimes... sorry i guess

either way i am not double posting, this is a new problem, and if you edit it doesn't count it as an updated post.

You missed my point. You were the last person to post in the thread. The problems were exactly the same (not a new problem). There's no reason to make a new post if the problem is the same and you're still the last poster.