Do you support PHP Smarty?

Bass5098

Do you have the php smarty engine installed on the hosting server? I need to know as no other hosting company has seemed to install it and I dont feel like using google to find some hosting that supports it, but doesn't support mysql or any sql databases.

Do you have the php smarty engine installed on the hosting server? I need to know as no other hosting company has seemed to install it and I dont feel like using google to find some hosting that supports it, but doesn't support mysql or any sql databases.

Are you saying you want php smart but no support for SQL or are you saying you want php smarty and SQL? If it's the prior, why would that matter?

It's obvious he wants smarty and the rest of the features.

That's a good question. I've been wondering about smarty support too. Hope it's there.

No, it's not obvious. He said, "I don't want to use google to find a host that supports it but doesn't support mysql or any other sql". That doesn't make sense. That's why I asked.

It's obvious he wants smarty and the rest of the features.

That's a good question. I've been wondering about smarty support too. Hope it's there.

No, it's not obvious. He said, "I don't want to use google to find a host that supports it but doesn't support mysql or any other sql". That doesn't make sense. That's why I asked.

What I mean to say was, I need smarty and all of the features. Heliohost doesnt support smarty, so its off to find another host for that.