If you could recommend two pc games...

I'm trying to come up with some good games for a new rig I'm planning on getting. I've already settled on Crysis and probably Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas as two of the games. I'm planning on getting 4 games so that leaves two more. Excluding Bioshock or COD4, do you guys have any suggestions?

With a PC you're going to be waiting a few months in between stellar games anyway so play through Crysis and R6V2 (or R6V if you have decided on not getting 2, but I think that would be a mistake) and wait for Fallout 3 and hopefully StarCraft II if it comes out soon (though it likely won't). Aside from that you're looking at Spore and perhaps S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Clear Sky

I would agree with spore which is suposed to come out real soon... suposed to.

Starcraft II is going to be amazing but i dont think they are going to release it untill christmas next year,

mainly because they have the WOW expansion rolling out later this year.

And Diablo III will be amazing when it rolls around, but my guess is that it wont be untill christmas of the

year after SCII.

Horray for maximizing profit at the expense of my patience :(

I suggest WoW and Starcraft II ... which isn't out yet, but oh man I can't wait for it. I can give you lots of single player if you want, there are only a limited number of MMO's that are really good though.

Well my internet isn't good. Probably the only way it could any worse would be not having internet...so single player was really what I was looking for..