How often can you collect interest at your helionet bank?

jjpriest25

Once a day.

Do as what I did always, when I wake up in the morning, my routine works are:

1. clean my mattress

2. have a brush for my teeth and wash for my face.

3. on my laptop

4. AND COLLECT MY INTEREST!

Actually, Is is every day, or every 24 hours? It actually seems like it's already been both for some of the deposits. Anyway, it's bound to be just a few hours away from 24...So I guess I just answered my own question, but can somebody confirm this?

I'm pretty sure it's a set time every day. Because Yesterday I was able to collect my interest in the early afternoon, then only a few hours later I was able to collect again. And today so far I haven't been able to collect yet.

Sorry about the double post. I just wanted to make it clear that I was all confused since I was so happy in the one before it(sorry for the excuse, lol). Anyway, what does that buy a credit card thing underneath it mean? What would the point of that be?

EDIT: anyway, I figured out the interest thing.

quoted from awesomejoe

How do I collect interest

You must deposit your helions in the bank. You can then collect your interest after 3:00 p.m. (0 GMT) the next day (depending on daylight savings time). After you collect interest, you can not collect interest until 3:00 p.m. (0 GMT) the next day. If you make a deposit in a period of time in which you can collect interest, it will void your interest for the day. Therefore you should collect your interest before you make deposits.