KL suspension

HerLoss

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if he really thinks that hn is the "scourge of the net" then he couldnt stand to come back. As soon as I notice the myscrnm-ed-ness of a person, I will torment the piss out of them till they leave, I get banned, or they get banned.

Ok, I have a confession to make.

Myscrnnm, Mynck, and I were at his house, and myscrnnm decided to fiddle with Mynck's account (with Mynck's permission). He forced me to think up of witty things to say.

I am genuinely sorry, and prepared to accept any consequences resulting from this brash decision of helping myscrnnm out with this.

*gasps*

Oh well, what's done is done. Only thing that matters is that you're sorry for it =)

It was Mynck. Didn't the e-mail say that? Because Mynck told me that he had gotten tired and banned you...........

wow, people on KL must be pretty hateful to type a ban post like that................

Excuse me, but I have GOT to clear some things up. Mynck did NOT ban HerLoss.

This is what happened that I have inferred, I will explain how I inferred that.

1. Mynck went to Korps commander's house with Myscrnnm.

(He told me he was at someone's house with Myscrnnm. The IP which the admin console logged was Korps Commander's IP)

2. Mynck forgot to log out, or Myscrnnm and Korps Commander used the Admin console while Mynck was away

3. They banned HerLoss, and promoted Myscrnnm to Moderator

This is what I know:

1. Myscrnnm and Korps Commander are going to be banned (How long i don't know)

2. Mynck is not responsible for any of those actions.

3. Mynck did not "[tell korps commander] that he had gotten tired and banned [herloss]" (see above quote).

4. HerLoss is unbanned, Myscrnnm is demoted due to illegimate promotion.

Read these topics:

http://forums.krazyletter.com/index.php?showtopic=1919&st=0

http://forums.krazyletter.com/index.php?sh...indpost&p=34181

Excuse me? I have some things to clear up, also.

2) Mynck logged in on krazyletter JUST SO myscrnnm could tamper with his account. He did not "forget to log out", or "go away for a while".

And some things to clear up about what you know.

1) I am not going to get banned, I am sure of that. Myscrnnm probably is going to get banned, though.

4) I'd hardly call it "illegal promotion", as Mynck made no move to stop myscrnnm from promoting himself.

1) If you mothers are actually going to overstep your boundaries and ban me, then fine. But at least make it a permanent ban, so I can walk away with honor.

2) Ask the great Mynck himself. I'm not lying. And how is it that you can make such a statement as "Mynck forgot to log out, or Myscrnnm and Korps Commander used the Admin console while Mynck was away", huh? Were you there? Did you know? If not, then please refrain from making accusations like this in the future.