Funny stuff...

GameClaw_268

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Er, hello myscrnnm. You know, It is never wise to talk negatively in such a manner on any forum board. Now, I don't know if everything you've said is fact, but neither do you. These accusations are what make most people on this board unable to stand you.

Also, GM_268 and Herloss have proven to be respectable people, even worthy of praise sometimes. Now, I'll ask you this. How can I give you the respect you desire, when you do things like this, and when will I be able to say your name without hearing "[bleeped!]". Will it be soon? Hopefully. I've always believed in reformation, there's always a hope... but only if you want to change.

Also, to those of the HL community, please don't flame him out yet, give me a chance.

"The path to renewl is change, and the path to justice is time... so let it go."

- ShadowNite

How come stupid people always get so full of themselves and call people the same things over and over again? All the stupid people in my community react in the same way. If you noticed, he violated more than 1 of the official rules with that post, and only 1 would get him banned. And he was completely off topic :P

If I IP banned him, you couldn't have made that post.

And the enforcement guide says after 5 offenses that you get permanantly banned. This plus the post I deleted in the Weird weapon wars would make it approximately his 10th. And if you looked at his post, parts of it looked vaguely like they were copied out of my speech at KL, only much more innapropriate and severe... I think he used my post as a guide :P And of course, if you tell him this, he will obviously deny it, but who doesn't?