Funny stuff...

GameClaw_268

I was looking around on KL, okay, you could say that I was spying on them... and the forums seem to have gotten a little better. I came across the topic where I made my last post, and when I saw what myscrnnm had to say, I just broke out laughing. Myscrnnm called me "evil" and "narrow minded," ha ha, funny, thats how I think of him! And about the big brother thing, I do have a little brother, and from him I have found alot about phsycology and how to deal with people. So that was only natural, sure, I can be crazy, but when I have to be assertive, I will be. And for some reason, reading myscrnnm's posts, for some reason, I though "communist!" I dunno why, just did. Anyway, its funny to watch people like myscrnnm try to act smart. And if lappy programed alice completely, like myscrnnm thought, he would have worked on it for years and stole the name from a previously created bot :P

it just cracks me up... :rolleyes:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamemaster_268, please don't fine me for this, but myscrnnm has told me to give you and HerLoss some of his comments.

For Gamemaster_268: YOU ARE A ****ING SON OF A *****.

For HerLoss: YOU ARE A ****ING *****. YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ****ING HEAD OUT OF YOUR ****ING ***.

Once again, please please don't fine me for this...........