Postgresql Question

saidinstouch

Sorry about another support post so soon. I was wondering how I login to phpPgAdmin...I have tried my username and password, but it doesn't seem to be working to let me login and manage my database that I created using the wizard. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions on what could be wrong?

EDIT: I just checked if I could host a MySQL database and that worked fine, but unfortunately I need to use postgresql

I checked it out... looks like a weird error is happening. I'll ask around the cPanel support forum. I'll let you know if they have any ideas.

Thanks, that would help a ton. Would using a command line interface work, or is the error more complicated? I get a message like "postgres wrapper error" which wasn't too informative. I have the database schema saved in scripts on my local machine, but need to put it online. If I can create the database from the command line and just run the scripts from psql, then that would work too I think. Its just nice having a free host who offers postgresql support.

-Saidinstouch

It appears to be working now.

I doubt command line would help. It seems like a permissions error. It might have something to do with suPHP... we'll see what cPanel has to say.

EDIT

Nevermind. Looks like the error I was having was because I was logged in to two accounts simultaneously, and the error saidinstouch was having was probably due to some late validation thing.