Weird news

GameClaw_268

Post weird new articles :D

I'll start(try not to copy peoples):

George W Bush Homosexual

By: Gamemaster_268

Earlier this week, pictures of George W Bush were found on the internet, of him with another man. Some speculated that it was just the President's face taped to a picture, but our expert photo analist, Mr. Brian Deadmonkey, said otherwise. "These are definantly it," he said, "and there's alot of irony in it... now excuse me while I inspect these some more." He went into his examination room and locked the door. The other man's identity has yet to be determined, but many speculate it is none other than Osama Bin Lauden, and that the whole "troops in Afganistan" thing was just to bring old GWB's internet boyfriend into the country for free. The president denies that they are real, and has filed a law suit against both the site and this news firm. Unfortunantly, the only court available is in California, where people are even more angry at him for not letting them marry, while he pretty much did. More of this on the 7:00FM news... if we win the case...

----

Its kinda gross, but it was comming.

And as for "Brian Deadmonkey" switch the 'a' and 'i' and put a space inbetween 'd' and 'm' :P

----

New:

----

Brian Deadmonkey "Allegedly" Accused of "Alleged" Multiple Homicide..."allegedly"

By: Gamemaster_268

Our "Alleged" local "alleged" Photo Annalist, "allegedly" Brian Deadmonkey, was "allegedly" recently accused of "Alleged" multiple homicide Recently... "allegedly." The "alleged" police "allegedly" got an "alleged" search warrant that "allegedly" allowed them to "allegedly" search Brian Deadmonkey's "alleged" house... "allegedly." "Allegedly" while "allegedly" searching the "alleged" house, the "alleged" police "allegedly" found an "alleged" skeleton in "allegedly" every "alleged" closet... "allegedly". "Allegedly" they "allegedly" found 200 "alleged" acres of "alleged" ground where "allegedly" there "allegedly" was an "allegedly" high level of "alleged" Hydrochloric Acid and "alleged" gold teeth fillings... "allegedly". "Allegedly" the main "Alleged" clue, "allegedly" however, was an "alleged" Ham Sandwich and some "alleged" doughnuts... "Allegedly". The "Alleged" Chief "allegedly" said... "allegedly". "Allegedly" it was "allegedly" taken to an "alleged" lab for "alleged" testing. "Allegedly", this could "allegedly" solve the "alleged" deaths of the "alleged" Gold Filling Tooth Cult... "Allegedly."

"Alleged" Note: The "alleged" Police Chief "allegedly" said that "allegedly" I had to "allegedly" use the word "allegedly" in this "alleged" report. "Allegedly" It "allegedly" has something "allegedly" to do with the "Allegedly" United "alleged" States of "Alleged" America's "alleged" court system. It "allegedly" means that the "alleged" court can "allegedly" say its "allegedly" wrong, which "allegedly" is "alleged" crap.

----

"Allegedly" This one is "alleged" gold... "allegedly." :D

"Allegedly" its "allegedly" fun to "allegedly" use 'allegedly' alot... "allegedly" :P