Second Life

rct

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My friend told me about it, so I joined. The game is ok, decent graphics. Probably better if you have a good graphics card.

I don't so it doesn't look the best for me. It does get laggy once in a while, but as long as you have a good connections it's

ok.

Anyways the game gets boring fast, all my friend does is chat. I don't want to chat, I want to play or something. The only thing I really liked was the scripting, you can script and build. I thought that was freaking awesome. I haven't played a game

before that allowed you to do that, second life accomplishes this with 5 stars. I tried to learn the lsl language, i did ok, i was able to script basic stuff, but soon realized what a waste of time it was. Well games are a waste of time period. You really don't get anything out of them. So I stoped playing.

But the fact that everything you see in second life is made by the players, is awsome! :)

In conclusion, I don't really recommend it, but if you like to waste time, go for it :D

A friend of mine got me started on SL about a year ago. At first, I didn't see the appeal, but once I picked up object creation, I was hooked. I've designed my own tommyguns, my own giant chopper motorcycle, and even a virtual pet.

As far as I'm concerned, it's the best "game" on the internet, ever - there's just so much that you can do!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not seeing it as a game anymore. :)

I've started building things that sell well, and now I realize the business potential. While I might not make millions like Anshe Chung, I can still use my relaxation time to build some cool stuff and make a good amount of extra monthly income.

Let's see WoW do that.

• 4 weeks later...

I Don`t like it, tough it have been a good way to make money to some people, but it`s worst than play Snes ^_^

SL had a very good concept to start with, that's why it makes a fame throughout the world.

Never really tried it, but heard many good comments about it.

I guess I'm gonna try it soon.