Disk Space Usage

Ch33se H4ck3r

I have a bit of a problem. I installed a couple Fantastico services on my site (SMF Forums, and phpAuction) and then decided to remove them - SMF because I preferred phpBB, and phpAuction because it wouldn't accept my admin username and password. The only problem is, they do not seem to have been removed because the disk usage on the left of the main control panel is still almost full, but in the Disk Space Usage app, it says only 50MB are used.. can anyone help???

Hello to everyone, my first post here...i am just a new noob.... :wacko:

I have also a problem with the Disk Usage indicators...

My account was activated today, so i started to upload my "stuff"....

The problem is that the indicated disk usage is double or more... :unsure: of the size of the files...

All the ftp programms that i have tried report that at the public/html folder i have only ~ 22 MB, but the cpanel Disk Space Usage says ~ 47+

e.g. ->

post-2899-1199604976_thumb.png

Any ideas???? :huh:

I think you may have to just wait a while for it to update. I always noticed mine acting like that and it was fine when I checked back later. But that doesn't deny any possibility that you are still receiving some mistake.

Yes...i know that i have to wait but for how long??? I was waiting for 15 minutes for the public/html....

everything i upload is ~doubled in size! :wacko:

What is the filesystem on the server? ntfs?ext3? is it something like "size" and "size at disk" in windows???

my site is approximately ~ 80 MB...when a was at 60% uploading, the disk usage was showing 100+ MB!!!

i deleted everything...and i began from the start...but the same thing...

Is there an option for a backup that is enabled?

i am lost... :huh:

Thanks you for your answers!