Domain name

AverageJoe

I bought a domain name on October 27, 2007, 8:47 pm, yet I am still unable to park the domain name. Is there some sort of issue on my part that is causing the domain name not to park, or is there some sort of delay. I am looking for some sort of explanation as I fell I have just been left in the dark. When can I expect my domain name to be ready, if ever?

Joe

Can I get some sort of reply please? I'm going on waiting about 3 weeks here, and I would at least like a reassuring it's coming, or a sorry about your luck so that I can stop having to check for it and wonder why I'm not able to park it.

I get this error

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to double post again, but I have still been unable to park my domain. I sent you the information, as well as the extras that you asked. I have not received any replies since, and I would really like a response. I do believe that I bought the domain some where around a month ago.

Joe