To djbob:

atyndall

Woe! Woe! Woooooooooooeee! I shall die! Woe! Woe Woe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbob, why is this happening again! It is so annoying! Is there anything you can do to fix it? Or tell me what is causing the 500 server error?

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@atyndall.heliohost.org and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It's easy to check just be looking at the error_log ;)

For some reason you added C-style comments to your .htaccess. .htaccess file use shell-style commands (ie. "#" instead of "//").

500 errors are usually caused by your .htaccess file - try to check there first.

It's easy to check just be looking at the error_log ;)

For some reason you added C-style comments to your .htaccess. .htaccess file use shell-style commands (ie. "#" instead of "//").

500 errors are usually caused by your .htaccess file - try to check there first.

:D well that shows you how much I know!