What Kind of Car do you dream of?

I'm not a car fanatic so I just want something that runs well and suits my style. Black exterior with a red inteerior would be nice~ I've always been a Corvette fan though, even when I was little.

I'm actually very happy with my current car except for the fact that it wont' start any more and we can't figure out the problem. x_x

My current car is an '87 or '88 (we can't figure out which) Cutlass Supreme with black exterior and red interior. Apparently the engine was switched out of it before I got it though, so the engine is more powerful than what the car normally comes with. I'm not complaining though. XD

@nightwing14: I admit that it's a cool car but I've always thought they were kinda ugly. I've always preferred things that were more plain. :/

Okay. I know I shouldn't ask why someone prefer something because it's not my business but I'm really curious and I've never gotten the chance to ask. RK, why do you want a hummer? Please, PLEASE tell me it's not so you can give it some killer paint job or spinning rims or something like that. The vehicle is made to go off-road so please tell me you'll use it like it's meant to be used. I hate seeing things go to waste just because people love to throw money around.

lol. I love this topic. Okay, well I was car shopping for my first car and so far, the car that I want right now is the BMW 2007 z4 M coupe. It is only 50k. And I have not looked at Mercedes yet, so they could change my mind.

Okay. I know I shouldn't ask why someone prefer something because it's not my business but I'm really curious and I've never gotten the chance to ask. RK, why do you want a hummer? Please, PLEASE tell me it's not so you can give it some killer paint job or spinning rims or something like that. The vehicle is made to go off-road so please tell me you'll use it like it's meant to be used. I hate seeing things go to waste just because people love to throw money around.

Mmmm....I agree....I personally don't like Hummers 'cause they're gas guzzlers...but hey....if you want one...more power to ya =D

A Lamborgini is one car I've always wanted since childhood... although I was never much of a big car fan, so I haven't taken much interest in other cars. A Dodge Neon wouldn't be a bad car for everyday usage, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...