I screwed up again...

Demi:Pulse

I bought the hosting package (again), the standard, and I accidently hit Renew instead of Signup - getting an error message and losing the item.

Can one of the administration credit me with another Standard Hosting item? It would be appreciated... I'll double check before I hit the button next time.

. . . Mmkay. This seriously isn't funny. I did EVERYTHING RIGHT. Spelt everything right, and it said it couldn't find my username in the database and put me back to square one...

I don't have any luck, apparently. *sigh*

Bulsy... is that a word? *searches* I can't find your word in the database. Did you spell it wrong? ;D

Seriously though, I'm not angry. Maybe a little upset because I have to put the admins through this trouble, but geez. No need to scream.

AJKING: READ THE GUIDELINES. I am tired of this crap. You are from the UK - you know how to use English. Use it properly, like the rest of us, or we will fine you.

I did EVERYTHING RIGHT. Spelt everything right, and it said it couldn't find my username in the database and put me back to square one...
Try different combinations of capitalizations. What is your HelioHost username?

It wasn't taking my username (like I thought I was supposed to in the first place, obviously not my display name), and I kept losing my Helions, so I figured if I did the ad-based, I could upgrade to ad-less because I needed to start the space ASAP.

I'm a patient person, but some people were waiting on me. ;D